Re: [OM] Home alone, trying to TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] Home alone, trying to TOPE
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:55:34 EST
In a message dated 11/25/03 3:28:00 PM Central Standard Time,
Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> don't do the best barbecue, which is of the PIG
> persuasion.  As Lewis used to say, barbecue ain't barbecue if it
> ain't pork pig meat.

OK, no nasty remarks allowed about what follows.  Carolina "Pulled Pork" will
make you slap yo mama for feeding you so poorly when she was a raising you
up.  That being said, Kruez Market does a pork loin and pork "hot links" that
will make a good man go bad.  I've had some barbecue out Brookshire way and if
that is the standard being used, you need to get on over to Lockhart and visit
Kruez.  There are a bunch of barbecue places in this little town and Kruez is
the best IMHO.  Heck its the best I've ever wrapped a lip around.  Man, its
good.  I bet I'll be sliding in for a little this Friday or Saturday.  Bill
Barber