Re: [OM] [OT] A New EB*Y Twist

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] A New EB*Y Twist
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:28:30 -0500
I can't see why anyone should subsidize the credit card companies like this.
Paying their way is convenient but costs more (at least it did) and an
informed consumer should be able to choose what he/she wants: convenience or
savings.

Ditto Paypal. As a buyer I have no objection to splitting the fee with the
seller. We both benefit: the payment is more convenient, faster, surer and
has a "paper trail" (there's a historical phrase). But I'd like the fee and
the split to be public and above board.

Andrew