Re: [OM] Two questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Two questions
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:59:52 -0500
I've always done it this way and have never lost a frame.

In room light, gently bend up light trap.  Using loupe, look into opening
and slowly turn film spool until tip of film shows.  Grab with tweezers and
pull out.  Bend light trap back.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714