Re: [OM] Scanning / compressing a file for Tope 16

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanning / compressing a file for Tope 16
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:08:31 +0000
For scanning I was recommended the site http://www.scantips.com/

I am only just starting my foray into the world of scanning so cannot vouch for the whole site, but what I have read seems good if a little verbose.

As for getting something good for TOPE 16, the 'save for web' option in later versions of Photoshop has always give pretty good results. Certainly for a TOPE size image it should not be too shoddy.

James