Re: OT: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel

Subject: Re: OT: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 00:49:33 +0100
Earl Dunbar schrieb:

I posited the CD vs LP/analogue analogy over on DPreview, and got
ripped for it.  I stand by what I said, but I'm waiting for flack her
now that you have thrown down the gauntlet!

:)
Any number of sound engineers (spell??) would support that. On the other hand, CD is just so convenient. I still have a turntable and the LPs, but never use them. As you're saying, to enjoy the difference, you have to invest a lot. And I get enough live music, I can tell you :))

I heard one argument once that I found especially interesting. Even if people don't consciously recognize the difference between an analog or digital recording, they get tired listening to it much sooner.

for what it's worth.

Slainte

:Doro
--
www.doro-foto.de/
Persönlichkeiten werden nicht durch schöne Reden geformt,