Re: OT: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel

Subject: Re: OT: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:38:37 -0500
Doro,

Agreed on the convenience.  I still invest in LPs both because of the audio
quality, and I can get good discs pretty cheaply.  Some haven't been
transferred to CD.

I am about to go on an opera binge, so it will probably be CD for that.  Not
much available on LP, unless you count collections of arias, etc.

A good (read: not cheapo) CD player (and SACD) and well-produced CDs can sound
non-fatiguing.  But most people don't own those.

Earl