Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:44:05 -0500
My best friend recently bought a Fuji S2, already having some Nikon film bodies
and a passle of AF lenses.  Shortly after buying the S2, he went on a 5-week
trip to Italy and Greece.  He took TONS of digital photos.  Compared to his
previous work, nothing he shot rewally moved me.  He shot too much!  Granted,
part of that is an investment in getting to know the camera.  But not having to
worry about film/processing costs has its evil twin.  Some can handle the
transition, others take longer to learn the lesson, some never do.  I hope he
does.

I prefer the view camera approach.

Earl