OT: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel

Subject: OT: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 22:39:54 -0500
Doro,

I posited the CD vs LP/analogue analogy over on DPreview, and got ripped for
it.  I stand by what I said, but I'm waiting for flack her now that you have
thrown down the gauntlet!  Now, you have more credibility than I, as you are a
musician, I just a music-lover with an audio  budget lower than I wish.  My
turntable is kick-ass, but needs a good setup from a competent technician.

Slainte,

Earl