Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel
From: Gene Wilburn <gwilburn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 04:44:11 -0500 (EST)
Folks, thanks for the kind words about the OM gallery. I've updated the
gallery page to include pricing and order info for the OM-EOS adapter:
http://www.pbase.com/gwilburn/lenses_olympus

> Doro: "lovely pictures indeed, Gene! I'm really impressed. Since I'm not
> so experienced in reading the exif data, did you tweak the Rebel a lot?"

No, just the usual Levels, some cropping and USM applied.

> IanG: "will the adapter work with a Canon 1Ds and where can I get one?"

It's a generic OM-EOS adapter and should work on the 1Ds. I tried the
adapter on a borrowed Elan 7e prior to purchasing the 300D and it worked
fine on the Elan. Order info at the gallery URL above.

> Moose: "Thanks for the report and samples. The 300D is still in
> consideration for my next step in digital, as is the E-1"

From everything I've read I think I'd like the E-1 very much. The 300D was
a better fit for my budget :)

Gene
[digest reader]