Re: [OM] Control pack charging

Subject: Re: [OM] Control pack charging
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:34:16 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Frank van Lindert wrote:

> unfortunately you cannot use the DC contacts on the relay cord; for
> charging different pins are used. But rebuilding the thing is
> definitely possible.

I believe the power contacts on the relay cord already line up to the correct
pins for charging the control pack.  It's not meant to be used for that
purpose, but it will work.  Just remember to use a suitable resistor to
limit the current to C/10.  I think a 1/2K to 1K resistor at 16V was about
right.
                                -mark