Re: [OM] Problem with OM2n

Subject: Re: [OM] Problem with OM2n
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:31:18 -0500
I don't mind doing some research, if it helps someone.  That double wind
stroke thing is similar to the greasy wind latches found in the 2S, 3, $
etc.  Only in the 2N the assembly is not stamped shut.  Disassembly,
degreasing and rebuilding is much easier especially for the home techy.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks