Re: [OM] Zorki was: thinking of trading ONE OM1n for a compact RF.. idea

Subject: Re: [OM] Zorki was: thinking of trading ONE OM1n for a compact RF.. ideas?
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:42:08 +0100
Fernando Gonzalez Gentile schrieb:

Oh yes, I've already seen them some days ago but didn´t notice they were
done with a Zorki.
Very good pictures indeed !!

Gracias Fernando!

Good luck at the E - meeting :))

Just back. Well, it was just great. Location (near Dresden), the Group (Olympus e user) AND! I had a E1 with the 2/50 Macro a whole morning (and tried the other three a little :)).
We did a boat trip down the river Elbe into Dresden.
I didn't see anything of the landscape, because I was shooting away inside the ship :) (mostly, because it was freezing cold outside).
It was *so much fun!!
Also very interesting information about the system and handling of the E1.
I'm very tired because the nights were short and we had about 6 hrs on the motorway coming back, but I'll put on some of my shots later (which can be tomorrow...)

cheers
:Doro
--
www.doro-foto.de/