Re: [OM] MA-1 adaptor (was Doro's Delightful Day in Dresden)

Subject: Re: [OM] MA-1 adaptor (was Doro's Delightful Day in Dresden)
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:48:39 +0100
James Royall schrieb:

Olympus are going to release five new lenses next year as well as a new E series body (they don't say whether it will be higher or lower spec to the E1).

afaik lower, but then...

It also says that Olympus has confirmed that there will be an adaptor for OM lenses, but that at the time of writing it is not known whether the adaptor will be available in the UK.

No clarification there then.

well.. and I think John Hermanson is right of course. Even if the guy I talked to told me it was a fake (he admitted it was a very good one), it's not proof. Maybe this is just a strategy to make us forget about it. We're sure about the fact that it has been developed (or at least thought about and tried ;)) by some guys (certainly in Japan), and different sections within Olympus obviously are of a different mind...
well, we *will see eventually!

cheers
:Doro