Re: [OM] Doro's Delightful Day in Dresden

Subject: Re: [OM] Doro's Delightful Day in Dresden
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:04:49 +0100
Doro,

How do you like the system after handling it, compared to the OM?
(manual focussing? viewfinder? sound?...?)
And did they show you the OM-adapter in a dark corner of the boat?
And am I curious about the interesting information?
(Oly giving a rebate of 100,- Euros if you trade in an OM?)

So if you feel warm again can you enlighten us a bit more?

(do you want one, now?)

Iwert.