Re: [OM] Demise of a Landmark

Subject: Re: [OM] Demise of a Landmark
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 22:29:26 -0400
Cc: <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Okay.  I don't feel so bad about skipping over a Winder2 for a cheapie winder
now!  I wasn't trying to catch you or anything, John.

(I bought a new-in-box off-brand winder for $30 last month.  It's loud as can
be but I can make panoramas with it and the 28mm
rather than buy the Tamron 17 $$$ that I really want.  Maybe if the economy
improves and IT gets up off its knees...  Maybe not!)

All the best,
Lama

From: "John A. Lind"