Re: [OM] Demise of a Landmark

Subject: Re: [OM] Demise of a Landmark
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 01:35:16 -0400
Okay, I can see it was some HUGE tank, dwarfing the cinema and all.  If an
office building is 12 feet per floor, this tank would
have been the equivalent of 31 floors!

Now the gear-head question I've gotta ask.  As a former Winder1 owner, did I
read it right- a Winder2 gave you 5 frames per second
on the OM4?

Lama

From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>