Re: [OM] Demise of a Landmark

Subject: Re: [OM] Demise of a Landmark
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 01:56:57 -0500
OK, my Bad . . .
I've alwasy been under the impression the Winder 2 in sequence would run about 5 fps, but that's the Motor Drive, not the Winder. Specs state it should be about 2.5 fps, but with your question I timed mine several times with a stopwatch with the OM-4 set at 1/500th second (in manual mode). It's running about 3 fps; definitely faster than the 2.5 given in the specs. That would put the entire sequence at about 11-12 seconds.

-- John

At 12:35 AM 10/6/03, Lama asked:

Now the gear-head question I've gotta ask. As a former Winder1 owner, did I read it right- a Winder2 gave you 5 frames per second
on the OM4?

Lama