Re: [OM] John's metering dilema

Subject: Re: [OM] John's metering dilema
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 12:23:54 -0400
If the colour temperature theory were true of the Sekonic, I would ditch it.
But IMO it is not.  To prove your theory (which I think is probably correct),
maybe you could borrow a known good meter (approved by Northtown) and run
another test.  I know that is onerous from the standpoint of time.  Also, maybe
you could talk to the service supervisor or another superior to Mike.  With all
due respect to him, I think he's making this up as he goes along.

Earl aka Canoeman