Re: [OM] printer woes

Subject: Re: [OM] printer woes
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:07:44 -0400
I use a C80 with 3 color  and  1 black cartridge. The cartridges have a chip
on them that are preprogrammed to tell the printer when they are empty.  The
chips have no electrical connection to the ink in the tank. Most of the
time, however, when you take the "empty" tank out, there is still
substantial ink in it.  Annoying to say the least. ( They always f*!% you at
the drive through (as your buying ink)).
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaound 4-5 weeks