Re: [OM] printer woes

Subject: Re: [OM] printer woes
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 06:23:01 +0100
Have your tried cleaning the print heads Mike? Take the cartridge(s) out and use some spirit to clean them with tissue. Allow to dry and try again. You probably have not had the printer long enough to fill the ink cleaning pads at the end.

Good luck with the printing and with your entries. I am going to enter something (anything!) in our village show in September.

Chris