Re: [OM] Lens caps

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens caps
From: "RickM" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:17:13 -0700
I was doing very little photography in those days (no film/processing
available => every shot you took had to be a "keeper"), the 28/2 got out of
its case maybe once a year, otherwise it lived in its case... no fungus
problems, not even on the case...

Now with 20+ zuiks sitting around, i'm getting more concerned as to whether
i need to take better care of them, even though i've never had problems
before in more extreme conditions...  reading the list, i should get a
humidity/heat controlled cabinet...  trying to reconcile that with my
experience...

RickM