Re: [OM] Silica gel reactivation

Subject: Re: [OM] Silica gel reactivation
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:30:44 +0930
Its possible Wayne's mate's silica gel was subject  to contamination...

In a former life I used to use silica gel to dry condensed freon in our
vapour tank (for cleaning soldering flux from printed circuit boards).
The silica gel could then be baked to dry it for 4 or 5 cycles before it
had too much flux in it!!!