Re: [OM] 200 or 300mm Zuiko prime? (and 2XA/1.4XA)

Subject: Re: [OM] 200 or 300mm Zuiko prime? (and 2XA/1.4XA)
From: ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:53:33 -0400
In <20030811221559.3589.qmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 08/11/03
   at 03:15 PM, Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx> said:

>I have tried a few shots with the 75 - 150 with the 2XA, and it is very good.
>(much better than my Vivitar 70 - 150 with 2X matched multiplier).

I find this interesting, since the Vivitar w/o its matched multiplier was
considered the sharper lens when both were first issued. The performance
of the Vivitar with its matched multiplier was not as sterling as without
the multiplier.

How does the Vivitar behave with the Zuiko 2x mutiplier as compared with
the Vivitar matched multiplier? or have you tried this combination?

And, to be symmetrical, what is the performance of the Zuiko 70-150 with
the Vivitar multiplier vs the Zuiko multiplier?

Now, class...all together....[grin]