Re: [OM] 200 or 300mm Zuiko prime?

Subject: Re: [OM] 200 or 300mm Zuiko prime?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:15:41 -0700
Over 200,000. Easy to forget but the esif has tremendous amount of
stored knowledge. In this case, look up the 1.4X teleconverter.

The earlier zuiko 180/2.8 has a light baffle that slightly interferes
with the protruding element of the 1.4x teleconverter when the lens is
focused at infinity. You might get away with mounting the 1.4x on it,
but the baffle will rub against the sides of the teleconverter element
and a faint ring mark will be left on the baffle (don't ask how I know
that).

-jeff