Re: [OM] [OT] Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Nikon D100 offends you

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Nikon D100 offends you
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 18:15:14 +0800
Yes, you have to manually stop down the lens or set it to aperture preset
but you will get a darker view when shooting at F5.6 and below. The finder
is still very bright at F4 and auto exposure works very consistently. At
F5.6 and F8 you will need minus compensation but still very predictable.

C.H.Ling