Re: [OM] [OT] What does it mean BTW ? Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Ni

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] What does it mean BTW ? Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Nikon D100 offends you
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:46:27 +0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "christian" <fischerchristian@xxxxxxx>

> At present the 10D is too expensive for me ... in relation
> of the use I could have with it.
> OM-1N body and EOS RT are enough nowadays for me.
>
> And the market is not stable enough.
> May be it will never be stable like the computers...
> But I think the computer processors have now enough power.
>
> Christian with knoppix (Linux on CD) with 233, 450 MHZ.

Stable like computers? Yes, I think it will stable like computer, I upgrade
my computer every 1.5-2 years. I have a 2.4GHz P4 and I wish I have a 10GHz
for video processing. I bought my C2000 3.5 years ago, E10 2.5 years ago and
10D three months ago, next year I need a SLR DC with 1.3x CCD.... until I
get a full frame CCD then I will stop "for a while" :-)

C.H.Ling