Re: [OM] [OT] Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Nikon D100 offends you

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Nikon D100 offends you
From: "RickM" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 21:51:19 -0700
Not sure how much my 2-cents are worth so i'll toss in my halfpenny's
worth...

Since i'm going to buy a digital one of these days (sooner rather than later
if everyone would stop extolling the virtues of the 90/2), i'm really
interested in which ones people on the list buy, why they choose them, and
how they compare to my only real frame of reference, which is the oly
system...

I could spend a lot of time reading reviews, talking to salesfolks at camera
stores, etc. and probably end up buying the wrong camera for me, or i can
listen to your and others experience...  to me that's a no-brainer...  count
me in as one who's definitely interested in hearing more...

RickM