Re: [OM] [OT] What does it mean BTW ? Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Ni

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] What does it mean BTW ? Delete if hearing about a,gasp, Nikon D100 offends you
From: christian <fischerchristian@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 03:37:47 +0200
Thanks to the list.
The french translation is  :
"tant qu'on y est"  .

At present the 10D is too expensive for me ... in relation
of the use I could have with it.
OM-1N body and EOS RT are enough nowadays for me.

And the market is not stable enough.
May be it will never be stable like the computers...
But I think the computer processors have now enough power.

Christian with knoppix (Linux on CD) with 233, 450 MHZ.