Re: [OM] ( OM ) Query on how to get a better image

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Query on how to get a better image
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:47:53 -0400
Gary is not making a joke, here.  I read that the manufacturers of burners can
make the spindle turn faster than 24x and the write
head can handle it.  They took a long time to break the 24x barrier because the
media had an alarming habit of fracturing at higher
revs.

The edge of that 5" disc is really moving.

Lama

From: "Gary L. Edwards"