Re: [OM] ( OM ) Query on how to get a better image

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Query on how to get a better image
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:05:42 -0400
Brian,
I have yet to find a label media capable of rendering such artwork properly.
They all seem to either bleed excessively or pond and puddle. Either way
it's unacceptable. I just make them simple now. But, you mention printing
directly to the CDROM. The Epson 900 will print directly on the disc. It
sells for about US$200. Of course, you have to get printable media. I
haven't jumped on this, because if I buy a printer, I'd rather get a larger
format printer like the Epson 1280 or better. They don't support the disc
printing...
Good luck in your quest.
-Mickey