RE: [OM] Opinions on the E-10 (or E-20)?

Subject: RE: [OM] Opinions on the E-10 (or E-20)?
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:17:49 +1000
> I wrote:
> FWIW, I've a c5050z. You're right, it's "slow for my style of
> shooting", though there are some things you can do to minimise
> that. I found them once, and I'll have a looksee to see if I
> can get the for you (from memory, they'd be just as applicable
> to your 990).

Here's that webpage on how to "Use your C-5050Z like an OM1"
(okay, so it actually says "...like a Leica"):

http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/c5050/c5050-leica.html

You probably won't use all of the suggestions, but it's
a good way of picking up on things that might speed up
photo-taking a bit on any digi-camera. I am gradually using
the "My Modes" on the c5050z, as I get more use to the
differing uses, and they are quite helpful for quick
changes instead of navigating menus. I'm not sure if
the E10/E20 have similar "My mode"s.

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz