[OM] Photographing the Concorde in the UK before it's too late....

Subject: [OM] Photographing the Concorde in the UK before it's too late....
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:25:40 +0200
Guys,

The most beautiful bird is soon to leave the sky, sadly. However
before it does, I was thinking of going near Heathrow airport to try
and get some shots of its take-offs and landings.

Of course, I have contacted BA to ask if, perhaps, they are arranging
something for other lovers of supersonic beauty. Tactfully, they have
ignored responding to my email yet -- and I sent it a whole 20 min
ago :)

However I thought I'd also consult the ressources of this list:
anyone knows anything about:

        (i)   where a good spot for photographing the concorde in approach
              or take-off would be?

        (ii)  the chances of BA responding positively to my request?

        (iii) someone who might help to make (ii) happen (an insider,
              perhaps?)

        (iv)  the chances of being stamped as terrorist and dragged
              into the back of the airfield to be shot by over-paranoid
              airport authorities, for carrying a camera around in a
              photogenic spot which happens to be in the proximity of
              Heathrow airport?

        (v)   any fellow zuikoholics, which might be interrested in pursuing
              this, making it a ZA meeting?

Ohh, and if anyone has a spare concorde ticket available, then email
me for an address to where you can send it for "safe disposal" :)

--thomas