Re: [OM] Repair recommendations - UK

Subject: Re: [OM] Repair recommendations - UK
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 06:08:37 +0100
Hi Kennedy

Colchester Cameras has just sorted out my old OM4 for about £125 (inc VAT and discount for membership of the Olympus Camera Club). Their telephone number is 01206 690009, their address, 2 Barrack St, Colchester, Essex CO1 2LJ.

Welcome to the List by the way. You're not, by any chance, related to my brother Ewen McEwen are you? You can see his work at threeshoes.co.uk ........ ;-)

Chris