Re: [OM] Repair recommendations - UK

Subject: Re: [OM] Repair recommendations - UK
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:08:44 -0400
At 12:27 AM 6/30/03 +0100, Kennedy McEwen wrote:

One of my OM-4s has developed a fault* and I have just found out that the repair shop I have used in the past has closed. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good reliable repair service in the UK?

Hi Kennedy,

Welcome to the "OM" list. I've really enjoyed reading your messages on various scanning lists over the last couple of years but never imagined that you were an OM user. I don't have an answer to your question but we have a bunch of knowledgeable users here plus a couple of factory trained technicians so maybe one of them can help you.

Later,
Johnny