Re: [OM] And Another Thing

Subject: Re: [OM] And Another Thing
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:15:35 -0400
Cc: <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
As Carson so often said to Sagan in my high school days, "I did not KNOW that!"

By the way, if anyone is going to Rochester, New York, I heartily recommend the
George Eastman Museum of Photography.  I don't have
the exact name handy but it's very interesting to folks like us.

Biggest impression: the camera for making a photographic mural when they
completed the transcontinental railroad in the USA.  That
is one SERIOUS film plane.  As I recall, it exposed exactly one frame and was
summarily retired.  I'll bet the exposure ran over
several days because the extension was so big.

Thank the Lord we don't have to endure mercury vapors during processing like
the pioneers did.  Nasty stuff.

Lama

From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Where did the 8x10 come