Re: [OM] And Another Thing

Subject: Re: [OM] And Another Thing
From: Thomas Bryhn <thomas.bryhn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:48:11 +0200
I've been thinking along the same lines. Making images to fit a certain paper size sounds like a pretty silly constraint, something only a marketing department could come up with. Shouldn't paper be made to fit the images? I'm actually amazed there aren't more papers precut to fit the usual modern aspect ratios like 2:3, 1:2 or even 1:3 or 2:5.

Thomas