Re: [OM] Black OM2

Subject: Re: [OM] Black OM2
From: Kurt Klein <acetone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:28:30 -0700 (PDT)
The starting bid isn't exactly "reached."  The starting bid is the minimum
first bid that can be entered.  If no one bids, the seller retains
possession of the item.  Maybe they would put it up for auction again or
maybe it would just remain on the shelves. Occasionally in this kind of
situation, I will contact a seller after the auction has ended and make an
offer for the item if it didn't sell, but that carries more risk.