Re: [OM] Some info on the new E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Some info on the new E-1
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:34:44 -0500
A .96x finder means with a 50mm lens the in-finder image will be 96% as big as
the image looked with your bare eyes.

Viewinder coverage is measured at 96%, etc. It represents how much of the
on-film or on-sensor image you see in the viewfinder.  96 0s just about the
same as a mounted 35mm slide.

Skip

Please reply to skipwilliams at pobox.com
I might not notice personal emails to this address