Re: [OM] plain OM4 questions

Subject: Re: [OM] plain OM4 questions
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:06:25 -0700
Thanks for clarification. I'll probably never get to test it. My black Ti is so nice that it doesn't go out much, esp since the prices on really clean ones seem to have gone a bit crazy. The plain 4s with Ti circuits and the PCs get most of the exercise. Of course, for all I know, the Ti circuits in 1 or both 4s may be newer than the circuit in the Ti.

Moose

John Hermanson wrote:

No, because Olympus does those repairs and they don't charge extra for the
"part".

From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

As I understand it, a 4T circuit and be put in a plain 4 (2 of which I
have), but is is uneconomic, as it costs more than the camera will be
worth after the repair? Would this not also be the case with an out-of
warranty 4T(i), or at least non mint ones?