RE: [OM] Zuiko glow was Ap prefire question

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko glow was Ap prefire question
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:05:57 +0800
Moose, you can't say that, we love the OM system is not only for its camera,
the Zuikos definitely have something that the others are missing. You can
only feel it but it cannot be measured technically or at this moment there
is no equipment to do that ;-)

I'm sure you cannot replace the 90/2 with 85/2 and 100/2, it is a legendary
lens with magic glow. It improve the image quality of 35mm to medium format
level, believe me, I have all three lenses. Oh! I just acquired a 40/2, yes,
the one designed for press photographer, I will see how it improve my shoots
and I believe it will do ;-)

C.H.Ling

Sorry to see you have missed so much :-)