RE: [OM] Zuiko glow was Ap prefire question

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko glow was Ap prefire question
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:19:44 +0800
Ah! you do own a lots of Zuikos, then you should give them more chance to
work with you, you will like them. Seriously the 90/2 is an excellent lens,
it works well with both slides and negatives. I found it is not easy to
found a lens that produce good prints especially with one hour lab. I have
good result with 35/2, 35-70/3.6, 50/3.5, 90/2, 180/2.8 but not 135/2.8 and
50/1.4MC >1M, mostly with the same lab and I can't explain why, the poor one
just shown strange contrast. With slides most of them looks fine except
35-70/3.6 which shown low contrast.

If I didn't get the 40/2 in a package I will not buy it at ebay price. After
selling most of the stuffs I think I only pay less than $100 for it, so not
a bad deal but require some afford to handle the sales.

C.H.Ling