Re: [OM] Ap prefire question

Subject: Re: [OM] Ap prefire question
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 07:46:11 +0800

I'm a NERD!! Equipment draws me (don't stare into the light!!). But it's lists like this, that keeps me from blowing my life savings on a big setup.

Hm.. My OM will NEVER be sold. Because I cannot phathom another system that would give me the OM compactness and performance, at that price point. Not possible.

And all the while I'm yapping and complaining about the Leicas I don't have, I'm taking great pics with the OM I do have.

So thank you for the reality checks. Also, I get a good weekly brainwashing (brain gets dirty often I guess) from the Leicaphiles, but then I see some pics from some of the list members, and I am reminded that OM's produce some great images.

Albert

I have seen Albert repeatly mentioned how his 35mm Olympus shots are better
than other's Hass or Leica shots,  I think he can't jump out of it, he seems
still very admire about the high price system.  Years ago I once was in that
stage until I have built up over 25 different Zuikos and REALLY make some
good works. Under his situation there is only two ways to go, either buy
more Zuikos (the really best one) or sell them all (I remember he only got a
50/1.8 and Tokina 90 so change system is not a big deal) and save money for
the Leica and MF.

C.H.Ling