[OM] I'm in the middle of a internal struggle. <insert tax return here>

Subject: [OM] I'm in the middle of a internal struggle. <insert tax return here> I've got enough money to buy the lens I want now: The 50mmf2 macro. OR.. Help me with my struggle (especially CH Ling)
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 07:49:34 +0800
I'm in the middle of a internal struggle.

<insert tax return here>

I've got enough money to buy the lens I want now:  The 50mmf2 macro.  OR..

I can wait a little bit, and then I'd have enough saved up for a used Fuji GW960III. (I swear, if I don't buy one of these sometime in my lifetime, I'm never going to be happy, and will always wonder).

Right now, I use my 50mm f1.8 about 900f the time. The other times, (generally scenery) the 28mm comes out, and my 90mm comes out for portraits and macro.. Mostly macro. So I figure a 50mm f2 macro will just about get me there..

As this list is about as biased as it will get (with people who have websites named Zuikoholics) I might be asking this question in vein, but I thought I'd give it a try..

Albert