Re: [OM] Ap prefire question

Subject: Re: [OM] Ap prefire question
From: Edwin Senior <newshawk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:35:23 -0400
There was one made into the '70s, with interchangeable lenses from 28mm to 200mm... the Topcon UNI/UNIRex/Auto 100 (US designation). There's not much about it on the web, but I do remember it from when I was in high school.

Ed Senior

Moose wrote:

I don't believe there has been a leaf shutter 35 interchangeable lens RF since the Zeiss Contaflex (Contax? Contarex?) and Retina Reflex, the 50-60s models with leaf shutter and rear elements fixed on the body and front elements interchangable. All the others, living and dead, use focal place shutters.You need an fp shutter of a leaf shutter built into the body to keep the film from being exposed when the lens is changed.