Re: [OM] Ap prefire question

Subject: Re: [OM] Ap prefire question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:04:38 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/2003 8:55:24 AM Central Standard Time,
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> And as far as I'm concerned, since my entire system costs LESS than just
> one of his lenses in either system, let me see..  I can buy an OM
> system, or a leica lens with no body..  That's a tough choice..

If you are interested in MF 6X9 or smaller, there are a number of the older
MF rangefinder press type cameras that you could build a system around for a
relatively small investment.  Yes, they are big and it takes some getting use
to, however there are not impossible.  There were many folks who made their
living with them over the years and they still capable, in the right hands, of
producing great images.  You might look at the Mamiya of Graflex cameras.  Bill
Barber