Re: [OM] Lense evaluation

Subject: Re: [OM] Lense evaluation
From: "Grigorov, Boris" <BGrigorov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 14:29:34 -0400
Moose,
Sorry, I am in a digest mode.
I have two 50/1.8.  Both are multicoated, but one of them is older and or
course, onn of them is the MIJ version.  Up until now, I have been very
pleased with the performance of the new one, especially with C41 T-MAX from
Kodak.
Titoy,
When you find my profile, just select the option to review my feedback, then
you can click on individual items up to 30 days old, but at lunch I went and
saw that some of them are kept longer, there was one from March 20th.  There
you can see the picture.  I did not keep the 50/1.4, there was too much dust
and other stuff I could not identify inside, so I returned it.
Boris