[OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #4061

Subject: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #4061
From: "Grigorov, Boris" <BGrigorov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 14:11:54 -0400
>Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 17:21:19 +1000
>From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [OM] OT: audiophile's news

>> Cool, huh?
>>
>> Did anyone read all of this?
>>

>Yeah, takes me back about 25 years to when I was doing my PhD in
>Physics.

>Most of the discussion over coffee seemed to revolve around such
>mechanical engineering feats.

>....Wayne

Wayne,
He did not take a course in Physics, it was in Phyics...and from what I get,
his refrigerator must be really jumpy...:-)

Moose,
Actually I did read it and this reminded me that in the last few years I
have not been keeping up with the technology, and also reminded me that I
never built that modified QUAD-405, prolly not worth anymore...  But it was
interesting.  No offence about the comments above, right?
Boris