Re: [OM] The "Car Camera" -- anyone have one?

Subject: Re: [OM] The "Car Camera" -- anyone have one?
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 00:12:01 -0400
Did I read the word "briefcase"?  I'd suggest you need a briefcase camera, not
a car camera.  After one week in New Orleans, I
couldn't believe just how other worldly southern humidity is.  How bout a Canon
Canonet 17 or Olympus 35SP.  They had a fast lens,
unlike most of the current $100 wonders.
http://medfmt.8k.com/mf/rangefinder.html

You'll regularly find them on ebay but you'll want to wait for one that's been
cleaned up, has a manual and case, and had the
battery conversion.

In my car?  A very old, $15 Argus C3 if I recall.

Lama