[OM] Tamron 17mm [was: 17mm's]

Subject: [OM] Tamron 17mm [was: 17mm's]
From: Matt BenDaniel <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 12:06:10 -0400
Bernard,

I've been trying to acquire a Zuiko 18mm for months now on the bay, but I've
always been outbid or below the reserve. The prices of the 18mm's at KEH are a
bit high. I did some research and discovered that the Tamron 17mm has received
excellent reviews and is almost a "cult" lens. So I bought one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2926549036

With many of the Tamron lens ads on EBay, their sellers do not seem to realize
the potential of Adaptall. This lens was advertised strictly as a N*k*n. Nobody
bid on it but me. I'll just remove the N*k*n adapter and sell it.

These lenses seem to sell for $150 - $300 in EX to Mint condition.

Matt

--
Matt BenDaniel
matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx