[OM] which ink jet printer printer shall I buy

Subject: [OM] which ink jet printer printer shall I buy
From: Thomas Müller <thomu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:03:02 +0200
Hi all,

here is a question for the experts: I wanna buy an ink jet printer.
What would you recommend?

I would need the printer for my job (printing pdf files with color
figures, A4 or letter format, regular printer paper). It should be
reasonably fast, not too loud.

And I want to use it for my photographies, color and b/w. For that
purpose, it would be nice if it could take heavy and larger paper (A3
or 11x14). About the choice of inks, refillable and light resistant,
I do not know anything.

Could you give me some advice?

Thanks, best regards,

Thomas